Friday 14 May 2010

Wall Street 2: Money Never Sleeps.


The world premiere is tomorrow and I am so excited. Granted I wont get to see it for at least a little while but I just loved the original and I have got relatively high hopes for the latest one. Shia LaBeouf however... I am not a fan. I doubt he will be anywhere near as good as Charlie Sheen. That role was just so perfect for him. There is no reason to mention Michael Douglas as I know that he will be great.

If this is not going to be great I am going to hunt down whichever corporate jerk was to blame for reviving the concept and cover their desk in elephant droppings. Then I will get naked and fling the shit at them whilst yelling; ''The main thing about money, Bud, is that it makes you do things you don't want to do. ''

- Seb.

No comments:

Post a Comment